Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Part III

I awaken to a soft knocking on the bedroom door. "Ma'am, excuse me, Ma'am. PJ, I'm sorry to wake you. Sir J would like for you to get up now. He is on his way back to the house and expects you to be ready to go by the time he gets here. Ma'am".

I could hear the tension in her voice; she must be worried about failing to wake me as J instructed her to. If only I could remember her name. "I hear you. I'm up. Thank you Amanda" I finally manage as her name came to me.

I look over to the clock and see that it is only 7:15. So much for sleeping in this morning. I notice the shadow lingering under the door and toss the blankets back. "Come on in Amanda" I say as I open the door. "How was your first morning" I asked the new tenant/servant.

"Oh very well Ma'am... I mean PJ" she answered in a much too chipper voice this early in the morning. "I served the breakfast that you suggested and he seemed to enjoy it. He ate all of it, and asked for a second cup of coffee. I offered him a blow job too, just like you said, but he declined". I could see the worry on her face. "I don't know if he likes me or not" she finished.

I suspected J liked her just fine, else he wouldn't have brought her into his home. Knowing that it was not my place to speak for J, I didn't reveal my revelations. Instead I just asked "Did you have any breakfast for yourself yet"?

Amanda stepped around me and began making the bed I had just climbed out of. "No. I was waiting until you got up so we could discuss my meal plan" she stated matter-of-factly. "Here, let me run your shower for you. Do you prefer it hot or warm?"

"I like it pretty warm Amanda. Thank you. You said J wanted me ready to go when he got back. Did he happen to say where I will be going or when to expect him?"

"Yes, he got in a big work order first thing this morning that is due tomorrow. He wants you to go with him today. He said he was running to the drug store to pick up your prescription and some kind of test strips. What is wrong with you may I ask. I mean... what are you taking medications for?"

"I am diabetic Amanda which has damaged my kidneys and I have high triglyerides. So I take medication to help lower my blood sugars, one to protect my kidneys from further damage, and one to help lower my cholesterol. Now, if you would look in my closet, on the left hand side towards the back you will find a row of jeans on the lower rack and some t-shirts on the top rack. Behind the t-shirts you'll find some long sleeved sports shirts. Would you please get a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and one of the sports shirts out and lay them on the bed. On the right hand side of the closet towards the front you'll find my belts. Lay out a black belt for me as well."

"Yes, Ma'am".

I stepped into the shower dreading the work today. The thermometer shows that it is only 31 degrees this morning and the weather bug reports that it is only expected to reach 38 for a high. I hate the cold weather. I will not be looking forward to working today.

I stepped out of the shower and donned a terry cloth bathrobe. I chose not to wash my hair this morning because of the cold temperatures. With my long thick hair it would take forever to dry and I didn't have that kind of time. The drug store was only a few miles away so J would be back any moment. Amanda stepped into the shower and began cleaning it behind me. I gave a smile. It will be nice to have a servant around afterall.

I quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth, took my medication, applied the various moisturizers, and donned my work clothes. J hadn't made it back yet so I would have time to apply a little bit of make-up. Nothing too extravagant, I'll be working in inclimate weather but some foundation, base eye shadow, mascara, and a lip gloss would be okay. I watched Amanda clean the remainder of the bathroom while I finished getting ready. She was quite efficient.

"Amanda, I appreciate your assistance this morning. However, on days that I do not work with J, you will not be expected to clean his Suite. That remains part of my duties. On days that I do work with him, I'd appreciate the help. Thank you" I tell her with a heart felt smile. She simply nodded.

"Let's run down and get us some breakfast. What do you say?" Amanda has been awake for several hours now, I'm sure she's famished. I continue, "Until we get a chance to discuss your health concerns you can follow a similair diet plan as mine, only you'll need more calories than I do because of your height. Due to the lack of time, this morning we'll have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with yogurt and applesauce. The applesause and the jelly are sugar free and has alot less calories in them than the usual brands and the yogurt is fat free. You'll have a full sandwich and I'll just have half a sandwich. That should fit into both of our diets".

"Yes, Ma'am. That sounds great. I love peanut butter and jelly. I'll get started on that while you get your socks and boots on" Amanda says as she leaves the room.

I hear the roar of the diseal engine pull into the drive just as I laced up my boots. Descending the staircase, I see Amanda has already gotten our simple breakfast prepared and setting at the table. I could hear her offer J a blow job again. I knew he would decline. He would spend time making sure she knew her place before he would allow her to service him in that fashion. I knew his style and his techniques. But there will come a time that he will request her services.

"Good morning Master" I say to J as I met his eyes. "I'm almost ready. I just need to eat some breakfast, but I can take it with me to save on time if you'd like. And I'll need to pack me a lunch."

"Don't bother, I brought my lunch in and had Amanda put it in the refrigerator. I've decided we will eat at Subway today. They have stuff that you can eat. Sit down for your breakfast, I need to make a phone call anyway. Amanda will clean up. If I'm not off the phone when you finish, go sit in the truck and wait for me. It shouldn't take me long. Amanda, there will be some guys coming in and out of the house throughout the day. I will leave some special instructions for you by the computer in the office. Please be sure to get them carried out as I've specified."

Amanda and I both reply "Yes, Sir" simultaneously to his back as he turned and left us sitting at the table.

J returned just as I was putting my plate and bowl into the sink. "Ready to go?" J askes. "Yes" I answered. "Good, lets be on our way".

The job took much longer than J had anticipated. We didn't get home until after 9:00pm. I was cold and very tired after a long day of work. I carried debris to the trailer and loaded it. I carried gallons upon gallons of paint and chemicals out of the house. I swept the entire 4 story house and vacuumed the two rooms that had carpeting. I was exhausted. I was looking forward to soaking in a warm bath and climbing into bed to sleep.

"Be sure to get that paperwork turned in right away" J instructed me dashing all hopes of taking a leasurely bath. "Oh and I had Amanda busy until late this evening so you'll be preparing our dinner meal too. I have a quick errand to run, but I'll be back within an hour" he added.

I hurried up and prepared a quick dinner of left-over chicken parmasean, mashed potatoes, and corn. Then I took a quick dip in the jacuzzi to wash off the filth and grime off my body and shaving properly. As soon as I was finished with that, I completed the paperwork and sent in the photos. It was now 11:30 and I knew J had made it home awhile ago.

With that completed, I went downstairs to check in on J and to see if he had anything else he needed done before I went to bed. I saw that he hadn't eaten his dinner and left his dishes on the table. He was now sitting on the sofa watching a western. I decided I probably shouldn't bother him while he's watching TV; lest he gag me and make me watch it with him in silence. Instead of offering the nightly blowjob at that moment, I began to clean the kitchen and put away any food left out. Once I finished with that, I thanked J from the kitchen for giving me the opportunity to work with him. The fresh air had done me some good, even if I was dead tired. After not receiving a response, I looked in on him and saw that he had fallen asleep on the couch.

With chores done, I touched his shoulder. He briefly looked up at me as I offered his nightly blowjob. He didn't respond. Instead he turned his head away and went back to sleep. I tried once more "J would you like to go to bed now or get a blowjob"? He still didn't answer. I wouldn't bother him anymore. It is now well past midnight and I was exhausted so I left him where he was and went to bed.

Just as I started to drift off to sleep, I smiled to myself. I truly am J's slave. If I was just a wife, he would have offered to help me clean the kitchen. If I was merely just a wife, he would have allowed me to sleep and do the paperwork first thing in the morning. No, he no longer thought of me as his wife. He thought of me as his slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment